School Finance Resource Page
Let's go green! Adobe fillable forms allow forms to be downloaded, completed and signed without printing.
Resources by Department
* FY2022 Beginning of Year Training & Updates / Federal Programs
* FY2022 Beginning of Year Training & Updates / Time Entry, Travel, Student Records Changes & Parent Concerns
* Monthly Balancing with Adobe DC *new*
Do you want additional training on a specific topic? Click here to complete the request form. The School Accounting team will follow up with resources or a day and time for training.
Finance Team Pro Tips
(please submit Pro Tips to email@example.com)
* Saving most commonly used SAP Transaction to your Favorites (submitted by KPadilla)
* Check SAF Invoice Payment Status (submitted by AChampion)
* List of Acronyms used throughout the District (submitted by the Finance Department)
School Activity Fund
Section I - Law, Policies, Regulations & Responsibilities
Section II - Process Instructions & Forms
1) Assets - Purchases >$5k
- Fundraisers - Candy, Popcorn, School Store, T-Shirts, Yearbooks, etc.
- Student Store Concession / TShirt Inventory and P&L
4) Field Trips - Contact & Form
- P-Card Reconciliation
- Purchasing - Quote, Purchase Requisition (PR), Goods Receipt (GR), Check
7) Receipts, Deposits and Fund Related Items
- Collections & Receipts
- Courier Services
- FBCJ (SAP Recording Receipts and Correcting Entries)
- Fee & Tuition Collections
- NSF Checks
- Refund Requests
- Vending Commissions
School Activity Fund Manual
Financial Services Department will be closed every Friday morning from 7:30 - 8:15 for our weekly staff meeting. Please plan accordingly.