School Finance Resource Page
Let's go green! Adobe fillable forms allow forms to be downloaded, completed and signed without printing.
Resources by Department
* Monthly Balancing with Adobe DC *new*
Do you want additional training on a specific topic? Click here to complete the request form. The School Accounting team will follow up with resources or a day and time for training.
Finance Team Pro Tips
(please submit Pro Tips to firstname.lastname@example.org)
* Saving most commonly used SAP Transaction to your Favorites (submitted by KPadilla)
* Check SAF Invoice Payment Status (submitted by AChampion)
* List of Acronyms used throughout the District (submitted by the Finance Department)
School Activity Fund
Section I - Law, Policies, Regulations & Responsibilities
Section II - Process Instructions & Forms
1) Assets - Purchases >$5k UNDER CONSTRUCTION
- Fundraisers - Candy, Popcorn, School Store, T-Shirts, Yearbooks, etc.
- Student Store Concession / TShirt Inventory and P&L
4) Field Trips - Contact & Form
- P-Card Reconciliation
- Purchasing - Quote, Purchase Requisition (PR), Goods Receipt (GR), Check
7) Receipts, Deposits and Fund Related Items
- Collections & Receipts
- Courier Services
- FBCJ (SAP Recording Receipts and Correcting Entries)
- Fee & Tuition Collections
- NSF Checks
- Refund Requests
- Vending Commissions
10) Time Entry (UNDER CONSTRUCTION)
School Activity Fund Manual
Access the School Activity Fund Manual by clicking here (this item is pending).
Financial Services Department will be closed every Friday morning from 7:30 - 8:15 for our weekly staff meeting. Please plan accordingly.