Welcome To Human Resources
Through strategic partnerships and collaboration, the Human Resources Department recruits, hires and retains a high performing and diverse workforce and fosters a healthy, safe, and productive work environment for employees, departments, and the public in order to maximize individual and organizational potential and position Oklahoma City Public Schools as an employer of choice.
- Valuing, Encouraging, and Supporting a Diverse Workforce;
- Continually Improving Individual and Organizational Effectiveness;
- Anticipating and Meeting the Changing Needs of the Workforce
- Creating and Enhancing Strategic Partnerships; and
- Enhancing Services Through Technology.
- Promote Honesty, Integrity, and Trust: We honor our commitments and conduct business in a manner that promotes fairness, respect, honesty, and trust.
- Celebrate Teamwork: We encourage the diversity of thoughts, experiences, and backgrounds and celebrate participation and partnership in all of our endeavors.
- Encourage Communication: We solicit the input of others and strive for transparency and inclusiveness.
- Focus on Our Customers: We have a passion for service and are committed to knowing our customers’ business, anticipating their needs, and exceeding expectations.
- Embrace Change and Innovation: We are open to possibility and foster creativity and risk-taking to support continuous improvement.
- Model Leadership: We lead by example and advocate equitable treatment in our behaviors, policies, and practices.
- Produce Quality Results: We believe those we serve deserve excellent service, a safe, productive, and healthy work environment, and quality results.
Equal Opportunity Statement
OKCPS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Current Job Openings
General Contact Information
Address: 2500 NE 30th Street
Oklahoma City, OK 73111