January 19, 2021
- Students in grades PK-4th will Return to Campus for in-person learning in A/B setting for remainder of the month of January.
- Additional small groups of students will return to campus for in-person learning:
- SPED Self-Contained Classrooms (4 days a week; Monday is remote; Tuesday-Friday is in-person).
- Alternative Education Students (Putnam Heights, Emerson North & Emerson South) will transition to the A/B setting.
- Students in our HOPE program will transition to the A/B setting.
- Children in Workplace Program will continue for children of employees.
- Students in grades 5th-12th will continue with Remote Learning.
February 1, 2021
- Consider bringing students in grades 5th - 12th back for in-person learning in A/B Setting
OKCPS will reserve the right to make transitions to learning that may run contrary to the proposed plan when it is explicitly requested or ordered by local or state officials such as the Mayor of Oklahoma City, Governor of Oklahoma, State Superintendent of Public Instruction, Oklahoma State Department of Health, Oklahoma City County Health Department, or other appropriate agency.