Welcome to Communications!
Responsibilities of Communications include:
- Strategy & development of district-wide and school-based public relations campaigns.
- Internal and external communication including parent letters, phone and text messages, staff memos and community newsletters.
- Crisis Communication counsel development and execution for all school sites, and departments.
- Open Record Requests from vendors, parents, elected officials, government agencies, employees, other school districts, and those wanting to conduct business with or within the district.
- Coordinating media requests from local, state, national and international English and Spanish media outlets.
- Implementation and strategy for social media and new media such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and the district website.
- District-wide printing/copying services for all departments & school sites.
- Assist in the planning and execution of district-level event planning.
- Provide graphics design services to departments and schools as needed. Create, design district-wide deliverables.
- Take photos of district-wide events to support marketing and promotional strategies.
Our Mission & Vision
Vision: To be the most valuable partner to our stakeholders.
Mission: Our mission is to provide students, families, staff and the community with information, resources and tools that will create awareness and build confidence in OKCPS.
Share Your Good News
615 N. Classen
Oklahoma City, OK 73106