Translation Services provides written translations from English to Spanish and Spanish to English. Translation Services can accommodate other languages on an as-needed basis.
Documents submitted for translation will be processed in the order received and should be submitted at least 7 school days before the document is needed. For this service, use the form on the right side of this page. Requests will be considered and reviewed for approval only for schools/departments without certified interpreters for the specific language needed.
- School and district forms that parents need to complete, read, and/or respond to.
- Important school and district letters, newsletters, announcements, etc.
- School and district handbooks for parents.
- Foreign transcripts.
- Any other type of documents that district or school personnel consider essential and vital for parents.
Helpful information when requesting a translation:
- Documents provided should be only final documents, we do not translate drafts.
- Documents provided should be in Microsoft Word; other types of files may not be accepted or result in delays.
- When submitting a revised document, that has previously been translated, please provide a record of the revisions (i.e. electronic file showing tracked changes, a list of the edits, etc.).
- Please note that we do not translate copyrighted materials unless the proper permissions have been obtained.