School Enrollment & Records
Student Services, Special Education Records, Foster Care, & HOPE-Homeless
Check school for School Supplies information
Oklahoma City Utility Links
FAX: 405-587-0436 PHONE: 405-587-0437
Please allow 48 hours for responses for Ed Verifications.
For Schools Seeking Current PK-12 Student Records
Our mission is to provide high-quality support services and guidance that contributes to the overall success of our students, teachers, and administrators. Our support empowers administrators, registrars, and office staff members make informed decisions that help to facilitate safe schools, attendance, quality learning environments, appropriate student behavior, teacher effectiveness and overall academic student achievement.
Our services include:
- Enrollment Information and Assistance
- Transcripts & Alumni Student Records, including Special Education Records
- Student Transfers Into OKCPS schools
- Student Long-Term (11+ days) Suspension Appeals
- Support for School Office Staff and Registrars
- Support for Secondary Counselors
For resources and help with:
- GED Verification - is not available through Student Services. Click here to obtain information for proof of GED completion.
- Home School Information - Submit a letter stating your plan to home school to the child's school and Student Services. The Oklahoma Department of Education has some resources available on this web page.
- Driver's Permit Letter verifying Reading Proficiency and Attendance -Available at your child’s current school. If the registrar is not in your school during breaks, call 587-0438 to see if we have your information.
- Student Enrollment Information and forms.
- Student Work Permits - Available through your child's school. Registrar available during the summer.
- Veterans' Diplomas
Academic Planning Guides -
2018 High School APG 2018 Middle School APG
Student Parent Handbook
Monday - Friday
7:30am – 4:00pm
Phone: (405) 587-0438
Fax: (405) 587-0436
Student Services, Room C31
M.L. King Elementary School
1201 NE 48th St.
Oklahoma City OK 73111
* Park west of building,
use north entrance
Oklahoma City Public Schools
P.O. Box 36609
Oklahoma City, OK 73136
Dr. Tamara Love
Special Education Records
Fax: (405) 587-0152