Conﬁdential Emotional Support
Our highly trained clinicians will listen to your concerns and help you or your family members with any issues, including:
- Anxiety, depression, stress
- Grief, loss and life adjustments
- Relationship/marital conﬂicts
Our specialists provide qualiﬁed referrals and resources for just about anything on your to-do list, such as:
- Finding a child and elder care
- Hiring movers or home repair contractors
- Planning events, locating pet care
Talk to our attorneys for practical assistance with your most pressing legal issues, including:
- Divorce, adoption, family law, wills, trusts and more
- Need representation? Get a free 30-minute consultation and a 25% reduction in fees.
Our financial experts can assist with a wide range of issues. Talk to us about:
- Retirement planning, taxes
- Relocation, mortgages, insurance
- Budgeting, debt, bankruptcy and more
GuidanceResources Online is your 24/7 link to vital information, tools and support. Log on for:
- Articles, podcasts, videos, slideshows
- On-demand training
- "Ask the Expert" personal responses to your questions
Identify Theft Services
We can help you repair your credit and your good name with tools such as:
- Support from legal and financial professionals
- Counseling to address emotional issues
- Work-life assistance
Free Online Will Preparation
EstateGuidance lets you quickly and easily create a will online.
- Specify your wishes for your property
- Provide funeral and burial instructions
- Choose a guardian for your children
Contact Your GuidanceResources Program
Log on today to connect directly with a GuidanceConsultant about your issue or to consult articles, podcasts, videos and other helpful tools.
Select Register to enter Web ID: OKCPS
No-cost, confidential solutions to life's challenges.
Your ComPsych GuidanceResources program offers someone to talk to and resources to consult whenever and wherever you need them.
Your toll-free number gives you direct, 24/7 access to a GuidanceConsultant who will answer your questions and, if needed, refer you to a counselor or other resource.
Select Register, Web ID is OKCPS
Manager Employee Relations