Training via Google Meet
Tuesday and Thursday 9:30 AM to 11:30 AM
For any Activity Fund questions or assistance, please contact the Activity Funds Group at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Monthly Report Deadline: Due no later than the 10th of each month but as early as the 1st.
- June 30: General Fund Reimbursements (Lost Textbooks etc.)
- August 24: Activity Fund Budgets Due
- September 1: Annual State Department of Education Financial Reporting (State Tape)
Frequently Asked Questions:
*Smart Snack updated weblink.*
Smart Snacks in School refers to the national nutrition standards for foods and beverages sold outside of the federal reimbursable school meal programs during the school day.
Smart Snack Regulations:
- Concession sales of 'food' during the school day (midnight until 30 mins after the school day) must comply with Smart Snack Regulations.
- Concession sales of raw food (Blue & Gold Sausage or cookie dough) can be sold anytime.
My School Bucks - Online payment for families
Website Link: https://www.myschoolbucks.com/
Let's go green!
NEW - FY24 Online Forms are Available
- Annual Budget Form (2024)
- Dormant or Inactive Accounts
- Monthly Checklist
- Secretary Expectations*
- Sponsor Expectations*
- Athletics Start Up Change Count Sheet
- Athletics Start Up Change Sign In/Out Log
- Cash Count Sheet
- District Employee Service Payment
- P&L Form
- PCard Sign Out Log
- PCard Tracking
- Permission to have a Student Activity Fundraiser
- Requisition Form
- Refund Request
- SAP Tracking Log
- Sponsor Receipt Book Sign Out - Sign In
- Teacher-Sponsor Receipt $20 and Less
- Ticket Reconciliation Form Multiple Days