Treasury and Accounts Receivable
Act as Custodian for all District monies while maintaining relationships with the District’s banking institutions. As Custodian for the District’s monies, we are responsible for:
- Receipting all funds paid to the District,
- Reconciling District bank accounts,
- Providing financial reports to District’s leadership,
- Providing funding information and support to all Charter Schools, and
- Managing Accounts Receivable for funds owed to the District.
For any treasury or accounts receivable questions or assistance, please contact Treasury at: email@example.com.