Final Path Informational Staff & Community Meetings
Superintendent McDaniel will present the Final Path to staff via Homeroom LIVE the morning after he presents his recommendation to the Board of Education on February 19th. Similar to last month, we will have district leadership available to answer questions in real time during the presentation.
Learn about the Final Path recommendation by:
- Attending the Board of Education Work Session on Tuesday, February 19th, at 5:30 in the Auditorium at Northeast Academy;
- Tuning into Homeroom LIVE on Wednesday, February 20th at 6:30 am;
- Attending one of the staff informational meetings; Wednesday, February 20th at 4:30 at NW Classen or Thursday, February 21st at 4:30 at U.S. Grant.
OKCPS is also hosting 4 community informational meetings.
- Wednesday, February 20th - NW Classen - 6:30 pm
- Thursday, February 21st - US Grant - 6:30 pm
- Monday, February 25th - Capitol Hill - 6:30 pm *Presented in Spanish
- Tuesday, February 26th - Douglass - 6:30 pm
The Board will vote on Superintendent McDaniel's recommendation on March 4.
Thank you for your continued support of OKCPS.