COVID-19 Safety Guidelines - Exposure and Reporting
OKCPS STUDENTS AND STAFF
- DO NOT come to school or work if you are sick.
- DO NOT come to school or work if you have symptoms associated with COVID-19.
- DO NOT come to school or work if you or someone in your household is waiting on COVID-19 test results or has tested positive for COVID-19, unless the student has had COVID in the last 90 days or they are fully vaccinated AND has no COVID-19 like symptoms.
- DO NOT come to school or work if you have tested positive for COVID-19 and are within your required isolation period.
- DO NOT come to school or work if you have been identified as a close contact of someone who has tested positive for COVID-19.
*Exception: If a staff member or student has been identified as a close contact, is fully vaccinated and presents no symptoms, quarantine is not required.
The health and safety of our students, their families and OKCPS staff members is a top priority and the district is taking all measures necessary to do so to the best of our ability. We must work together to keep ourselves and one another healthy and safe.