2022 PLAN CHANGES
Premium for benefits will increase for the 2022 Calendar Year.
BlueLincs HMO is NO LONGER accepting new enrollees for Plan Year 2022. Individuals who are currently enrolled will still be covered.
GlobalHealth has reduced their service areas.
If you are enrolled in the HealthChoice High or Basic plan and wish to stay enrolled in that plan, you must complete the online Tobacco-Free Attestation for plan year 2022 available at healthchoiceconnect.com by Nov. 12, 2021. This does not apply to HDHP members.
- HealthChoice participants, click on the link to sign the HealthChoice Tobacco-Free Attestation no later than November 12, 2021.
- If you are purchasing life insurance, please fill out and submit the Life Insurance Application.
- Benefits Open Enrollment will be completed online only.
- You must enroll by October 27th online at OKCPS Online Enrollment.
- You may access the 2022 Employee Benefit Options Guide by clicking here.
- If you do not want to make any changes to your current medical, vision, or dental plans, you do not have to enroll.
- If you are currently enrolled in a flexible spending account, your plan will end December 31, 2021. If you want to participate in 2022, you will be required to re-enroll during Open Enrollment.
- If you are enrolling a spouse or child(ren), you must have their birthdate and social security number available to enter into the system.
Dependent documentation can be submitted to the district by:
Fax: (405) 587-0611 or (405) 587-0148
In Person by Appointment Only: Clara Luper Center for Educational Services, 615 N Classen.
Questions can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org