Assessment of ELs
- Students who missed the WIDA ACCESS the previous Spring no longer need to be tested with the WIDA Screener. Only students who have missed two or more consecutive years of ACCESS testing will need the Screener.
- Students who are nonverbal in any language and have an IEP that indicates they have severe cognitive disabilities should have a No Measurable Academic Response form completed for them.
ELL Placement Tests
- ELL Placement Tests Resource Folder
- This folder includes resources for all three placement tests (Pre-K Screening Tool, WIDA Screener)
- The Pre-K Screening Tool is administered to eligible Pre-K students
- The WIDA Screener is administered to eligible Kindergarteners and 1st Grade students in the first semester
- The WIDA Screener is administered to all other eligible students
- Administrators of the WIDA Screener must be certified through online training modules provided at www.wida.us. Contact Dulce Sosa to obtain user credentials.
- WIDA Screener Score Calculator
- Placement Test Report (ELD Coordinators should complete and send this form to Thuc Nguyen)
- Guide to Placement Testing
- No Measurable Academic Response (NMAR) Form
WIDA ACCESS for ELLs 2.0 and Alternate ACCESS for ELLs (Annual Spring assessment)
- ACCESS 2.0 Information
- Alternate ACCESS Information
- English Learners/WIDA Testing Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) 2018-19
- For more information regarding the certification process for test administrators, please contact Dulce Sosa.
Parent Notification Letters (for recently-identified Title III/EL students)
Monitoring (All Forms are Fillable)
- Monitoring Guidelines
- M1 Form 2019
- M2 Form 2019
- M3 Form 2019
- M4 Form 2019
- Monitoring Letters for Parents