Parent Teacher Association
The district strongly encourages parental involvement because it enhances the students' education. Our schools have formed strong alliances with their PTA organizations. Under the leadership of the PTA Council, a strong parent-school partnership that promotes academic excellence and community involvement, has also been formed. Join your child's PTA Unit and make a difference in his or her education.
- To promote the welfare of children and youth in home, school, community and place of worship
- To raise the standards of home life
- To secure adequate laws for the care and protection of children & youth
- To bring into closer relation the home and the school, that parents and teachers may cooperate intelligently in the education of children and youth
- To develop between educators and the general public such united efforts as will secure for all children and youth the highest advantages in physical, mental, social and spiritual education.
The mission of the PTA is three-fold:
- To support and speak on behalf of children and youth in the schools, in the community, and before governmental agencies and other organizations that make decisions affecting children.
- To assist parents in developing the skills they need to raise and protect their children; and
- To encourage parent and public involvement in the public schools of this nation.
Join the Officer Team
- Vice President of Region 1
- Vice President of Region 2
- Vice President of Region 3
- Vice President of Region 4
- Family Engagement Chair
General Council Meetings
Tuesday, April 23rd council meeting has been postponed
Tuesday, May 14th
Council Annual Awards Celebration
Last general meeting for 2019 - 2020
All meetings are held at Northeast Academy in The Commons from 6pm - 7pm.