Infinite Campus: Parent & Student Portal
Welcome to Oklahoma City Public Schools’ Parent and Student Portal on Infinite Campus
Infinite campus is a web-based student information system used by Oklahoma City Public Schools to record student enrollments, attendance, behavior, and grades. OKCPS began using infinite campus in July, 2016.
About Parent Portal
What is the Parent Portal?
Parent Portal is our tool for parents and students to access instant, online, timely and secure student information about their student’s work in Oklahoma City Public Schools, and about issues that may affect them and their family. Parents are a key factor in their child’s educational and academic success and therefore, it is important for parents to stay informed about their student’s progress.
What information can be found on Parent Portal?
- Calendar: Tracks student class attendance and class assignments. Gray boxes indicate school is not in session.
- Schedule: Lists your student’s class schedule, assignments and grades.
- Attendance: Shows when your student was absent from class.
- Behavior: Shows any behavior incidents.
- Reports: Displays student’s schedule, missing assignments, report cards and grade transcripts.
Check out this video before getting started.