Native American Student Services
Is your child Native American?
Does your child need assistance with academics?
If you answered YES to these questions then Title VI Indian Education Services is available for your child. The only requirement is a parent/guardian must complete and submit a “Title VI ED 506 Form”
Benefits to Being a Title VI Student
- Semester newsletter with updates on services and opportunities for Native American students
- Access to a Native American Parent & Student Listserv with district and community updates
- Career & College Information Workshops for high school and middle school students
- Advocacy and support working directly with district administrators
- One-on-one interaction with NASS staff to help with improving grades, attendance, and advising on personal or academic issues
- Eligibility to participate in events like: Native American Senior Honor Banquet, Native American Student Art Show, Indian Youth Career Day, American Indian Challenge Bowl, Native American Summer Day Camp
A Story of Survival: The Wampanoag and the English
A Thanksgiving Lesson Plan Booklet from a Native American Perspective