Curbside Meal Locations
Curbside Meals will be available from June 7th – July 23rd from 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
*Meal sites will be closed on July 5th and July 9th.
At these sites:
- Arthur Elementary, 5100 S Independence, OKC 73116
- César Chávez Elementary, 600 SE Grand Blvd, OKC 73129
- Esperanza Elementary, 3517 S Linn, OKC 73119
- Martin Luther King, Jr Elementary, 1201 NE 48th Street, OKC 73111
- NW Classen High School, 2801 NW 27th Street, OKC 73107
- Ridgeview Elementary, 10010 Ridgeview Drive, OKC 73120
- Star Spencer Mid-High School, 3001 N Spencer Road, Spencer 73084
- U.S. Grant High School, 5016 S Pennsylvania Ave, OKC 73119
The following sites will have curbside meals available FRIDAYS ONLY from 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m:
- Britton Elementary, 1215 NW 95th Street, OKC 73114
- Hawthorne Elementary, 2300 NW 15th Street, OKC 73107
- Rogers Elementary, 4000 Spencer Road, Spencer 73084
Grab & Go Meal Options
Breakfast and lunch will be available for individuals 0 to 18 years old (both meals can be picked up at the same time). Meals will be provided at no cost under the USDA Summer Food Service Program (SFSP).
Students participating in in-person summer learning will have meals served at the school. All meal pick-up will occur outside of the school or at regional locations via a District vehicle. Look for OKCPS signage. No students or families are allowed in the building and proper social distancing of six (6) feet must be maintained at all times. Families can pick-up meals using the designated "drive-thru" location at each meal site.
OKCPS will announce if any sites close due to inclement weather. Off-site locations will close for rain or inclement weather and school locations may close or modify pick-up for inclement weather.