Gatewood Early Learning Center - Pre-Registration Now Open
**Gatewood Early Learning Center will serve the students of OKCPS employees**
The Gatewood Early Learning Center (Gatewood ELC) is opening this fall! The Gatewood ELC will exclusively serve the children of district staff members.
To pre-register, staff members should complete this form: https://tinyurl.com/GatewoodELCReg
Spots are limited, so don’t delay and pre-register today! Below are the number of slots for each age group. Students will be served on a first come, first served basis.
Total Capacity: 60 children
- Age 0-1 | 8 spots
- Age 1-2 | 12 spots
- Age 2-3 | 16 spots
- Age 3-4 | 24 spots
Notification and Schedule:
- Staff members will be notified by May 28, 2021 if their child has been accepted. There will also be a waiting list for each age group if your child isn’t accepted in this first round.
- Full enrollment will begin June 1st and the Gatewood Early Learning Center (ELC) will open on July 30, 2021, the first Work Day for teachers and instructional support staff.
- Gatewood ELC will follow the teacher work day calendar. Hours of operation will be 7 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Gatewood ELC will serve children, breakfast, lunch and a snack.
Fees are as follows:
- $175 weekly for children in the 0-1 class
- $150 weekly for children in all other classes
- A $50 application fee will be required to hold your spot. If your child is accepted, OKCPS Early Childhood Department will contact you with further instructions. Gatewood ELC will also accept DHS subsidy payments.
If you have any questions, please contact the OKCPS Early Childhood Department at (405) 587-0116.