Application Information for Current OKCPS Students
Current OKCPS students who are interested in attending one of our application schools should follow the steps below.
The steps listed below are just the first part of the application process. After you've submited the "school choice" option within Infinite Campus, the school or schools you've selected will make contact with you to collect additonal information. You should also expect to receive a writing prompt through the Infinite Campus Portal for your student that is part of the applciation process.
If you are applying to Classen SAS Middle School or Classen SAS High School at Northeast, please visit www.okcps.org/cometcity for important informaiton regarding their application process.
Step by Step Instructions
- Navigate to the parent portal login page, enter your credentials and select login.
- You should see “message center” at the top of your screen, on the left, select "today".
- On the left toward the bottom, click on "more".
- Click on the school choice bar.
- Use the dropdown to select "application".
- Make your school choice selection(s).
- Click submit.
- Visit the website for the school(s) you are interested in to ensure you've completed the application process completely.
These schools will process all applications received and provide notification to families if additional information is needed, if you've been admitted or if your admission has been denied.
If you have questions, please contact the school directly. You may also call the PK-12 School Office at (405) 587-0049.