Please be advised that the Athletics Department at Oklahoma City Public Schools has revised the 2021-2022 Covid-19 Guidelines as of Monday, August 16, 2021, to align with the OKCPS District guideline changes.
The information below is being provided so that our community and opponents are aware of the revised guidelines when visiting an Oklahoma City Public School facility to attend and/or participate in an athletic event. Please keep in mind that these guidelines are subject to change.
- Masks will be required by all student athletes, coaches, officials, and spectators at all OKCPS hosted events in both our indoor and outdoor facilities.
- All athletic teams and coaches on the sidelines must wear a mask and socially distance. Players in active play on the field or court do not have to wear masks.
- Full spectator capacity is allowed at all facilities with mask and social distancing requirements.
- All locker rooms will be available for use before, during and after games as needed.
- All OKCPS athletes and coaches must be masked in any team photos.
- Only prepackaged foods and beverages will be available at all concession stands.
- Proper disinfecting and hygiene practices should still be followed.
- Individuals who currently feel ill or have any COVID symptoms should stay home.
The District’s priorities are to keep all stakeholders well, safe, and to allow us to continue with face-to-face school and activities for the rest of our school year. Should you have any questions or concerns regarding this information, please contact the Site Athletic Coordinator at your school or the District Athletics Office.