Summer Meal Service
The OKCPS Summer Meal Program is gearing up to begin on Wednesday, May 13th and will run through Tuesday, July 2nd.
All meal service will be suspended on Monday, May 11th and Tuesday, May 12th so district teams can organize our meal sites and staff as we transition to our summer meal service program. Please note that meal site locations and times will change as we move into the Summer Meal Program, so it is very important that families take time to review the updated information available on our website.
“Grab & Go” breakfast and lunches will continue to be available to any child 0 to 18 years of age from Monday through Friday at 23 sites around the district. And, OKCPS is excited to now offer a “hot meal” curbside option at a number of our sites during the Summer Meal Program. For new meal site locations, times, and to learn more, please visit: www.okcps.org/summermealservice
• As always, IDs, proof of residence or proof of enrollment are not required.
• We ask that all families continue to practice social distancing while picking up meals.
OKCPS is looking for volunteers who would like to help with serving meals to our families. If you are interested in volunteering, please complete and submit this form: https://tinyurl.com/SummerMealVol
In order to volunteer, community members must complete the volunteer form. We ask that anyone interested in volunteering not go directly to a meal site to inquire. Our meal service teams have been told to turn people away and direct them to the form.
Thank you for your continued support of OKCPS.
Grab & Go Meal Options
Breakfast and lunch will be available for individuals 0 to 18 years old (both meals can be picked up at the same time). Meals will be provided at no cost under the USDA Summer Food Service Program (SFSP).
All meal pick-up will occur outside of the school or at regional locations via a District vehicle. Look for OKCPS signage. No students or families are allowed in the building and proper social distancing of six (6) feet must be maintained at all times. Families can pick-up meals using the designated “walk-up” line or by using the drive-thru service at each meal site.
Memorial Day - Monday, May 25, 2020 (OKCPS is closed, including meal service)
OKCPS will announce if any sites close due to inclement weather. Off-site locations will close for rain or inclement weather and school locations may close or modify pick-up for inclement weather.
School Curbside Grab & Go Hot Meal Service Locations: 10:00 am to 12:00 pm
- Adams Elementary - 3416 SW 37th Street 73119
- Adelaide Lee Elementary 424 SW 29th Street 73109
- Arthur Elementary - 5100 S Independence 73119
- Britton Elementary - 1215 NW 95th Street 73114
- Frederick Douglass High School - 900 N Martin Luther King Ave 73117
- Heronville Elementary School - 1240 SW 29th Street 73109
- John Marshall Middle School - 2401 NW 115th Terrace 73120 (Updated: 6/8/2020)
- Kaiser Elementary - 3101 Lyon Blvd 73112
- Martin Luther King Jr. - 1201 NE 48th Street 73111
- Prairie Queen Elementary - 6609 S Blackwelder 73159
- Quail Creek Elementary - 11700 Thornridge Road 73120
- Roosevelt Middle School - 3233 SW 44th St 73119
- Spencer Elementary - 8900 NE 50th Street 73084
- Taft Middle School - 2901 NW 23rd St 73107
- Thelma R. Parks Elementary - 1501 NE 30th Street 73111
- US Grant High School 5016 S Pennsylvania Ave 73119
School Curbside Grab & Go Service Locations: 10:00 am to 12:00 pm
- Eugene Field Elementary - 1515 N Klein 73106
- Monroe Elementary - 4810 N Linn 73112
- Shidler Elementary - 1415 S Byers 73125
- Willow Brook Elementary - 8105 NE 10th Street 73110
Off-Site Grab & Go Service Locations:
- Youngs Park - 4610 S. Youngs, 73119 - 10:00 am to 10:45am
- Wiley Post Park - 2021 S. Robinson Ave, 73109 - 10:00 am to 10:45am
- Woodson Park - 3403 S. May Ave, 73119 - 11:15 am to 12:00 pm
- Stanley Hupfeld Charter School - 1508 NW 106th Street, 73114 - 11:15 am to 12:00 pm