It is that time of year again: Benefits Option Period,
which runs from October 1st through October 26, 2018!
This is an active open enrollment period. You must make enrollment selections for all plans you wish to enroll or stay enrolled in. Enrollment is ONLINE only. Paper enrollment will NOT be available.
Don’t delay, enroll today!
Benefits Option Period is a period of time each year when you can sign up or make changes for health insurance, change plans, add or drop dependents from your coverage, and/or increase or decrease your life insurance. If you are planning to add a dependent, you will need to upload documentation showing the dependent’s relationship, i.e. birth certificate or marriage license. The deadline for all dependent documentation to be turned in is Wednesday, October 31, 2018. Please see Important Information to find out where to submit your dependent documentation.
Have questions? Need help? Come see us at our Informational Sessions conducted at the Operations Center located at 2500 NE 30th St., Building 3, by OKCPS Benefits staff.Informational sessions are informal come and go sessions to allow employees the opportunity to visit with Benefit Generalists for assistance with the enrollment process and/or to answer any questions about the benefits and resources available.
Informational sessions will be held on the following dates:
- October 2, 2018, 7a -12p
- October 4, 2018, 12p - 5p
- October 9, 2018, 7a - 12p
- October 11, 2018 12p - 5p
- October 16, 2018 7a -12 p
- October 18, 2018 12p - 5p
- October 24, 2018 Mini Open Enrollment Fair, Operations Center 12p-5p (Vendors will be onsite at this event to answer questions about available benefit plans).
- Enroll Online from October 1st through October 26th.
- New Dental and Life Insurance Plans available for 2019 (Please see 2019 Plan Changes section to the left for more details).
- This is an active open enrollment period. You must submit an enrollment selection for all plans you wish to enroll or stay enrolled in.
- Benefits Option Period will be completed online. Paper forms will not be accepted. Please click here for instructions on how to enroll online.
- 2019 Employee Benefit Options Guide coming soon.
- HealthChoice participants, click here to sign the HealthChoice Tobacco-Free Attestation
- If you are enrolling a spouse or child(ren), you must have their birthdate and social security number available to enter into the system.
Dependent documentation can be submitted to the district by:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: (405) 587-0611 or (405) 587-0148
- In Person: Operations Center
2500 NE 30th St., Building 3, Oklahoma City, OK 73111