Families can enroll all their children at one school.
- Two proofs of address (recent utility bill, lease agreement, etc.)
- Birth certificate or other document that can verify student's date of birth*
- Most recent grades or high school transcript for proper placement
- Immunization record
- Special Education records, if applicable
- Custody documentation, if applicable
*Students must be 4 years old by September 1st 2022 to enroll in PreK. Students must be 5 years old by September 1st 2022 to enroll in Kindergarten.
- Use the school locator tool to find out which is your assigned neighborhood school.
- Families wanting their student to attend a school different from their assigned school will need to complete a transfer request.