We provide instructional staff with resources and support to promote high expectations and standards-based learning for all students.
- Align curriculum, assessments, materials, and technology with standards in all content areas and across all grade levels.
- Support the implementation of research-based instructional practices and strategies for differentiated, innovative, and effective teaching and learning based on academic standards.
- Support educators in assessing and analyzing student achievement in order to guide instruction and student learning.
- Extend continuous literacy development in all content areas and across all grade levels.
We work collaboratively with educators to improve teaching and learning.
- Collaborate with school administrators, teachers, and experts in content-related areas to develop curriculum and initiatives that are research-based and support professional learning.
- Provide teachers with a rigorous curriculum framework to develop successful 21st-century students and citizens.
Our tools for continued growth include:
- Standards-Based Instruction and Assessment
- High Impact Instructional Strategies
- Literacy Across Content Areas
- Active Learning