Proof of Residence

  • For proof of residence, you may show a copy of a utility bill, apartment lease, rent contract, and/or real estate contract. The parent or guardian of the student attending Ridgeview must be named on bills, lease or contract in order to be considered as Ridgeview Elementary home school site.