• Adults serving as guardians for students in the district are required to show proof of guardianship with a certified court document, adoption papers, or transfer of guardianship through DHS, Social Security or a notarized letter from the parent. In emergency situations other documents may be considered. Photo identification is required for both parties. Documentation such as a property deed, or notarized rental/lease agreement, and two different utility bills (ONG/OG&E) are required for proof of property ownership. The same information is required for a Residence Verification.