Each student at Belle Isle Enterprise Middle School has the right to:
- Learn in a safe and friendly place
- Grow and learn without encountering harassment about race, gender, religion, or ethnic group
- Be free of harassment about appearance, dress, learning style, interests, or behaviors
- Receive the help of caring adults if any of the above rights are violated
Bullying may be defined as aggression in which one child, or a group of children, engages in unprovoked and repeated physical, verbal, social, or emotional harm against another student.
What a student should do if they feel they are being bullied or witness someone else being bullied.
- Let an adult know
- Assistant Principal
- School Nurse
Any student at Belle Isle Enterprise Middle School that is bullying or harassing another student will receive:
- First time the bully will receive a warning
- Second time will the bully will receive Lunch Detention
- Third time the bully will receive In School Suspension
- Fourth time the bully will be suspended