Tardy - A tardy is when a student has failed to be in their assigned seat prior to the bell ringing.
Failure to report to class on time will result in consequences from that teacher.
Consequences are by Time Block
- 1st tardy = verbal reprimand, sign in on tardy sheet
- 2nd tardy = lunch detention, sign in on tardy sheet
- 3rd tardy = Saturday School, sign in on tardy sheet
- 4th tardy = ISI, sign in on tardy sheet
- 5th and on = discipline referral for defiance, sign in on tardy sheet
Teams to decide reward for students who have 0 tardies
*Failure to serve the assigned detention may result in referral to the assistant principal.