Welcome to Southeast Library!
Destiny Digital Library is our online catalog to find materials in our library. You will find Southeast High School under the High School tab.
Students may view their account to see what books they have checked out.
- from the list of high schools, Select Southeast High School.
- Sign-in using your Google SSO
- Click on the catalog tab to look for books, ebooks, audiobooks and playaways.
- Change the location from SEHS to Oklahoma City Public Schools to look for books, ebooks, audiobooks and playaways in other OKCPS libraries.
- You may request a book from another OKCPS library by placing a hold on that book. (You must be signed in so the other library will know who to send it to through campus mail.)
- Click on the home tab to explore live links to online databases and websites for educational and personal research.
- Click on the info tab to see what books and technology you have checked out and the due dates.
Students: Email Mrs. Miller to get a PDF of database user names, passwords and Library Information Google classroom code. Classroom is under construction!
(Mrs. Miller) SGMiller@okcps.org
2023 Sequoyah Book Award Nominees
Read three or more of these nominated titles, and you can vote for the winner in February.
1. Ace of Spades by Faridah Àbíké-Íyímídé
2. Perfectly Parvin by Olivia Abtahi
3. The Power of Style: How
Fashion and Beauty Are Being
Used to Reclaim Cultures
by Christian Allaire
4. Love in English
by Maria E. Andreu
5. This Poison Heart by Kalynn Bayron
6. Firekeeper's Daughter by Angeline Boulley
7. In the Shadow of the Fallen Towers: The Seconds, Minutes, Hours, Days, Weeks, Months, and Years After the 9/11 Attacks by Don Brown
8. You'd Be Home Now by Kathleen Glasgow
9. List of Ten by Halli Gomez
10. Perfect on Paper by Sophia Gonzales
11. Six Crimson Cranes by Elizabeth Lim
12. The Girls I’ve Been by Tess Sharpe
13. Concrete Rose by Angie Thomas
14. Instructions for Dancing by Nicola Yoon
15. In the Wild Light by Jeff Zentner
Library Media Specialist
Library Hours: Monday through Friday
7:10 A.M. to 2:40 P.M.
Tuesdays and Wednesdays after school are reserved for staff meetings.
(Mrs. Miller stays late ~3:30/4:00 on some Mondays, Thursdays, and Fridays for research help.)