School Uniform Policy
Details pertaining to the School Uniform Policy are detailed below:
- Pants/Skirts/Shorts: Black, Tan, or Navy Blue. NO Jeans or colored denim.
- Shirts: School spirit t-shirt or polo style shirts in navy blue, yellow, or white.
- Shoes & Socks/Hosiery: Navy, brown, black or white (athletic, dress, casual shoes).
- Sweaters/Hoodies: Authorized Arthur hoodies and sweaters of uniform color are accepted. NO LOGO OR WRITING.
- Headwear: Weather wear in outdoor areas.
If there is a hardship situation affecting uniforms, a parent should contact an administrator to make arrangements. Uniform Passes are only provided by an administrator.
Students who are determined to be outside of the dress code will be given an opportunity to call a parent for clothing exchange or provided an alternative setting for the day.
A copy of the District's Uniform Policy is published for your convenience.