1. We will value one another as unique and special individuals.
2. We will not laugh at or make fun of a person’s mistake, nor use sarcasm or putdowns.
3. We will use good manners saying “please,” and “thank you,” and “excuse me” and allow others to go first.
4. We will cheer each other to success.
5. We will help one another whenever possible.
6. We will recognize every effort and applaud it.
7. We will encourage each other to do our best.
8. We will practice virtuous living, using the Life Principles.