Welcome to Linwood Library!
You can use Destiny to put a book on hold or check to see what you have checked out. Also, there is a great selection of eBooks available through Destiny.
- Click on Linwood
- The “Login” is located in the upper right hand corner of screen
- Click on "OKCPS Google SSO"
- Enter your OKCPS email address. It is your username @okcps.org For example: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Next enter your username again, this time just your username: For example karen.lopezmendez
- Finally enter your password X0 and your lunch number: For example X0123456
- Congratulations! You should be logged into Destiny. Please make sure you log out on the computer when you are finished.
Third, Fourth, and Fifth graders please start reading this year's Sequoyah books. The public library also has these books. We will be talking about these books after fall break.
We will begin looking into Newbery award books with 5th grade, as well as Caldecott books with 2nd.