Withdrawal or Transfer


    If your student will be transferring from our school, either to another district or within OKCPS, please notify the office staff at least three days before you need the paperwork to transfer your student. This will give them time to get all the paperwork and your child's grades together to send to the new school. 


    To pick up your paperwork or have it sent to the new school:


    • You will need to provide a picture ID
    • You must be listed as a Parent or Legal Guardian
    • All books (library or text books) MUST be returned before grades are released
    • Provide the school with the Name, Address, and Phone number of the new school


    If you can help us by providing these items, your visit will go much faster and your child will be enrolled at the new school much faster.