College Bound Prep
- College Now: Concurrent Enrollment in college level courses. Students can get college credit while they are stil in high school.
- ACT Prep: Strategies & techniques to prepare students to be successful on the ACT exam
- Academic Decathlon: Students versed in 10 Disciplines will compete with students in an annual district-wide competition
- AP Studio Art: Students can receive college credit if they successfully pass the AP Art Exam in the spring.
- 25 Books Campaign: BE A MILLIONAIRE increasing student literacy by having students read a million words which roughly equates to 25 books per year
- Academic Focus: 30 minutes daily where students meet with their "Advisory Teacher" to finish work, get tutoring, and focus on academic skills. Two days each week everyone will participate in SSR (Sustained Silent Reading)
- Gear Up: Will be working with the classes of 2017 & 2018 from now until they graduate with the purpose to make sure that they successfully attend and complete college by enhancing or introducing classroom technology, student & parent programming, and teaching methods that can be sustained for the younger students.
Partners in Education