HOW TO LOGIN ON SCHOOL COMPUTERS
1. USERNAME: first name.last name (lower case letters) example: mary.jones
2. PASSWORD: CAPITALIZED "X + 0" & YOUR STUDENT I.D. Number (to equal 8digits) example: X0123456
3. STUDENTS domain
4. REMEMBER You "MUST" log off when you have finished using "ANY" school desktop or laptop computer.
You can only be logged in on 1 computer at a time. If you don't you will not be able to login the next time you need to use a computer at school.
HOW TO SAVE YOUR WORK ON SCHOOL COMPUTERS
- Go to "File" and click on "Save As"
- When you get the "My Documents Box" click on the arrow and in the Drop-down Box click on your name.
- You can then save your work in your folder on the school server.
***However you can only access this work from school computers.
If you need to work on saved work at home, you will need to email the saved documents to yourself or save them to portable jump drive.