Here are some reminders to help parents prepare for the enrollment process:
- All students must enroll at the school where the student will attend.
- Parents must provide three emergency telephone numbers at the time of enrollment.
- Parents or guardians must provide two proofs of residency (lease agreement, current utility bills, real estate contract, bank statement) in parent or guardian's name.
- Students are assigned to attend schools according to their current place of residence; transfers may be approved if space is available.
- Adults serving as guardians are required to show legal proof of guardianship (DHS or Court issued paperwork).
- Proof of immunizations is required.
- Official Birth Certificate is required at enrollment.