June 15, 2022 |Message from McDaniel: State Assessment Data OSTP Portal for Families
June 15, 2022
The Oklahoma State Department of Education (OKSDE) has released the data from last spring's state assessments, which are the results of the tests your student took this past April. Using the OSTP Data Portal, families can access your child’s test scores online.
The results currently available to families is preliminary 2022 assessment data and updated final 2021 assessment data.
OKSDE made several changes to the OSTP that are important for our families to know.
- A single student may have up to 3 parent accounts associated with them. Once the student is associated with 3 parent accounts, no additional parent accounts can be linked to that student.
- A single parent account may have multiple students associated with it. After the parent creates the account with an initial student, the parent may add additional students to the parent account.
- To implement these changes, all current accounts will be deleted. This means, ALL family members will need to create new accounts using a valid email address to gain access to the Parent Portal.
- The OSTP Parent Portal website is available at https://okparentportal.emetric.net.
Before you visit the OSTP portal, you will need to know your student(s) State testing ID number. To find this number:
- Log into your Infinite Campus Parent Portal
- Click “documents” on the left side of the screen
- Open your child’s report card from Spring of 2022
- Your student’s State Testing ID number will be located in the upper right corner of the report card. You will need that number to access their data in the OSTP Parent Portal.
- If you have any questions, please contact your student’s school. School staff will be available to answer questions beginning July 18th.
I am proud of each and every one of our students. No test score can measure the amazing work and accomplishments of our students. I am also thankful for the thousands of OKCPS teachers, principals, and support staff who continue to teach, mentor, and love our kids. We know our students’ families can’t do it alone.
Let’s continue to take care of each other as we focus on the future of OKCPS kids!
Dr. Sean McDaniel