Welcome to Kaiser Library!
Please use the link above to access the Digital School Library (Destiny). Students and parents can search the catalog for available books. Students can also view their account to check what books they have checked out or put a hold on a book.
- Select Your School
- Sign-in using your Google SSO
Students and parents can also use the available databases from home. Please contact Ms. Luster for more information about usernames and passwords.
To access Kaiser eBooks from school, home, or anywhere:
- Click here "Kaiser ES Digital School Library"
- Click "Login" on the top right corner
- Username = Your Student ID Number
- Password= Your Last Name
- (Staff should type "F" then faculty ID Number for username)
- Click "Catalog"
- Click Follett Shelf
- Select an ebook, audio book, or interactive book and click "Open"