Enrollment Paperwork

  • Items needed for enrollment are:
    • Proof of Residency
      • Real Estate Contracts
      • Certified Rental/Lease Agreements
      • Current Utility Bill
    • Photo ID
    • Updated Vaccination Records
    • Birth Certificate
    • Parents must provide three (3) working emergency telephone numbers at the time of enrollment.

    Additional items you will need to return from the Registration Packet:
    • Please Sign the Annual Permission Form
      • Textbooks, Code of Conduct, Directory
    • Please Sign the Mobile Device Responsibility Card
      • Student use of iPads