WHAT IS A SCHOOL COACH? School Coach(s) (2 each Site)
The role of the School Coach is to act as an advocate for the project at the local school building during the go-live phase of the project. School coaches are expected to participate in classroom training on the Infinite Campus product as defined in the district’s established learning plan.
- May include the principal’s secretary, registrar, office staff, or other school designee
(Principal or designee serves as 2nd Coach when site has only 1 office staff member)
- Are well versed in their school’s data
- Is a power user of the student information system
- Assists the school’s staff with questions in the use of Infinite Campus
- Escalates unresolved Campus issues to the district support contacts through ServicePro and notifies building staff with updates, fixes, corrections, etc.
Click here to view the School Coaches Training Presentation
School site, department and other staff will receive training on how to update or view student records via Infinite Campus through the IT and ETS Departments.
WHAT IS A TEACHER COACH? Teacher Coaches (2 from each ES site and 3 from each MS/HS site)
The role of the Teacher Coach is to act as an advocate for the project at the local school building during the go-live phase of the project.
Teacher Coaches advocate in the area of teacher functions. OKCPS utilizes 'Train the Trainer' model, where Teacher Coaches will receive classroom training on the Campus Instructional tools and then ensure all teachers in their buildings are trained.
Teacher Coaches support teachers with Campus issues and escalate issues that cannot be resolved at the building level by reporting them to their site's School Coach(s) in the office.
Click here to view the Teacher Coaches Training Presentation