The role of the School Coach is to act as an advocate for the project at the local school building during the go-live phase of the project. School coaches are expected to participate in classroom training on the Infinite Campus product as defined in the district’s established learning plan.
- May include the principal’s secretary, registrar, office staff, or other school designee
(Principal or designee serves as 2nd Coach when site has only 1 office staff member)
- Are well versed in their school’s data
- Is a power user of the student information system
- Assists the school’s staff with questions in the use of Infinite Campus
- Escalates unresolved Campus issues to the district support contacts through ServicePro and notifies building staff with updates, fixes, corrections, etc.
School site, department and other staff will receive training on how to update or view student records via Infinite Campus through the OKCPS-IT Department.