RESOURCES TO BUILD STRONG FAMILIES
HERRAMIENTAS PARA EL PROGRESO FAMILIAR
Thank you for your interest in our Super Saturday one-day conference!
Super Saturdays is a one-of-a-kind event that brings our schools, the community, and families together. Super Saturdays are designed to be a one-stop-shop to empower and equip families with information and resources.
- Empower parents to take an active role in their child’s education.
- Establish strong relationships between parents, families, schools, and community partners.
- Provide families with essential tools that will deepen their understanding of authentic family engagement.
- Streamline and engage Central Office staff with our families.
Saturday, September 8th
10 am - 2 pm
NW Classen School
2801 NW 27th, Oklahoma City, OK 73107
At this year's Super Saturday, parents/guardians will have the opportunity to learn more about these resources and apply for the new OKCPS Parent Academy!!! Learn More
Super Saturday Event Photos
Never been to Super Saturdays?
Watch the short clip below that shows you what to expect:
- Family Wellness
- Family Leadership
- College and Career Readiness
- Learning at Home
Super Saturday Features:
- Resource Fair
- Educational Workshops
- Free Food
- Registration is required to receive free lunch!
- Lunch will be given to the first 100 people registered.
- First come, first serve.
- Student Art & Performances
- Free Childcare
- Ages 3-12, Child must be potty trained
- 13 and older are encouraged to attend the college prep workshops
Contact Us!Workshop CoordinatorsResource Fair Coordinator