e3 Online Learning
- Students will be empowered to drive their own learning while staying connected to their neighborhood school.
- Students will be engaged through flexible and virtual instruction, with the ability to explore in-person enrichment opportunities and virtual fine arts activities.
- Students will be elevated academically and personally through a learning style that supports and encourages character development, confidence and individualized academic success.
To participate in OKCPS e3 Learning, students must:
- Reside in Oklahoma City Public Schools' attendance boundaries. Or receive an approved transfer into Oklahoma City Public Schools.
- Complete online registration in Infinite Campus.
- Work independently and be responsible to complete assignments.
- Take care of OKCPS equipment, i.e. computer.
- Participate in required district and state assessments throughout the year.