Policies & Procedures
- The hours of the Library are 8:30AM-2:30PM Monday through Friday. Curbside Pickup is available from 10AM-12PM Monday through Friday. Porch Service Delivery is available on Saturdays from 2-4PM.
- Students can check out a maximum of 5 books for a period of 14 days. Faculty & Staff may check out a maximum of 500 books for a period of 201 days.
- Students, Faculty, and Staff may check out 5 eBooks and/or eAudiobooks for a period of 5 days.
- Students are not charged late fines as long as they BRING THE BOOKS BACK! Lost and damaged materials may be replaced by purchasing the title that was misplaced and/or destroyed.
- Students should help maintain a clean, orderly library media center by throwing away trash and
returning furniture to its proper place.
- All library materials must be properly checked out before leaving the library. Theft or willful damage of library property will be referred to the administration for disciplinary action.
- Students who do not behave appropriately may be asked to leave, or return to their regularly scheduled class.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
Yes! As long as your behavior is not disruptive to others, you may eat, play games, and talk quietly in the library.
Is running, loud-talking, or horse-playing allowed?
Although the library is a fun and collaborative space, we must maintain an area that is conducive to learning and thoughtful reflection.
Can we have open containers or cups of water in the library?
- No! You cannot have open containers or cups of water in the library; but, water bottles and lidded beverages are permitted.