Traditional Learning: Remote Learning Model
Option One: Traditional Learning -- Contingency Plan / Remote Learning Model
- Teacher-designed lessons based on the district adopted curriculum and teacher-assigned activities are delivered online all 5 days through the Learning Management System (LMS) called Canvas.
- Instructional delivery will include such strategies as live, virtual instruction (whole group, small group or individual), interactive videos, group and independent work.
- Daily instructional schedules will be provided.
- Students will receive direct instruction on new content with an OKCPS teacher.
- Students will remotely interact with their teacher(s) and classmates and follow their class/course.
- Students are expected to log in and engage in online instructional activities everyday.
*This option will be reevaluated half way through the first 9 weeks of school to determine if continuing virtually is the best option for students or if we can safely transition into some type of in-person learning.