Alumni & Student Records Requests

  • If you are a . . .

    • School from another district seeking current PK-12 student records, refer to the School Contact List

    • Former student or graduate seeking school records, you may complete an online request through Parchment
      Order OKCPS records

    • Current students or their parents/guardians may order records: 
      • For PK-8 students, contact the student's school directly to request records
      • For high school students, use the List of OKCPS Schools above to select school and look for this icon on the school's website
        Order Records



    Replacing High School Diplomas:

    Past graduates may order a replacement diploma directly from Jostens after authorization by Student Registration & Records.  Please complete and submit a Request for Student Records and include that you would like to order a replacement diploma.  We will provide contact information for Jostens.  The cost is $30 and it takes approximately four weeks; work with Jostens if you need the diploma more quickly.  

    Affidavits of School Attendance:

    The affidavit includes your student and family current summary information and enrollment history showing each grade level and school site you attended in Oklahoma City Public Schools.