Enrollment is July 18-22
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday:
9:00 am-12:00 pm and 12:45 pm-2:30 pm
Thursday: 3:00 pm-6:00 pm
Here are some reminders to help parents prepare for the enrollment process:
- All students must enroll at the school where the student will attend.
- Parents must provide three emergency telephone numbers at the time of enrollment.
- Parents must also provide proof of residency (lease agreement, two current utility bills, real estate contract), shot records, a birth certificate, and the previous years final report card.
- Students are assigned to attend schools according to their current place of residence; transfers may be approved if space is available.
- Adults serving as guardians are required to show proof of guardianship